Sold $850,000 - Single-Family Home
Listed by: Jay Downing
This Fay Jones-inspired architectural masterpiece is nestled in a wooded, park-like setting between a natural spring and a babbling brook, on a 5-acre lot in the heart of Fayetteville.
It was built not to brag, but rather to blend; not to be grand on the outside but to make the outside grand from the inside. The house was designed to merge with its surroundings, utilizing natural, and often locally-sourced, building materials, such as the Arkansas maple and cherry hardwood features throughout, from door to floors, cabinets to trim.
- Address: 1708 N Walnut Avenue
- Price: $850,000
- Bedrooms: 3 plus guest apartment
- Bathrooms: 2.5 plus guest apartment
- Square Feet: 2,952
- Lot Size: 5 acres
- Built: 1994
- Exterior Features: Full playground, spring-fed water feature
- Interior Features: Local hardwood finishes, new stainless appliances