Sold $379,000 - Single-Family Home
Listed by: Jay Downing
This stunning east Fayetteville home comes with a long list of recent upgrades.
The kitchen features 3cm granite, lighting, hardware and freshly-painted bright white cabinets. The completely remodeled master bathroom includes stylish porcelain woodgrain tile floors, a fully-tiled shower and tub surround, new sinks, new faucets, and new granite on the vanity.
Energy-efficient HVAC and furnace units were added within the last three years, a new architectural shingle roof was installed in 2012, and new stainless appliances were added in 2010. The carpet was replaced and the hardwood floors were re-finished in 2015.
This stately home is beautifully landscaped and sits in a quiet cul-de-sac. In the back, a multi-level deck overlooks lush woods and an in-ground pool surrounded by plenty of areas for sitting, grilling, fire-pitting, hot-tubbing and general merry-making.
There is a lot more to know about this amazing home. For a full list of updates and additional info, or to set up your showing, call Jay Downing at 479-601-5453.
Living Area 1
Formal Dining Room
Living Area 2
Rec Room & Wet Bar
Upstairs Bedroom 1
Upstairs Bedroom 2
– Replace numerous light fixtures and ceiling fans
– New stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, stove, microwave)
– Replaced downstairs A/C with 16 SEER Lennox unit with variable speed blower and 97% efficiency furnace
– New roof installed using quality 30-year architectural shingles
– Landscaping updated
– Replaced upstairs A/C with 14 SEER Lennox unit with variable speed blower and 80% efficiency furnace
– Painted exterior
– Rebuilt pool pump
– New gas logs and tile around mantle
– Complete remodeled of master bathroom
– Total kitchen remodel including new 3cm thick granite kitchen countertops, bright white painted cabinets, and new lighting and hardware
– Hardwood floors refinished
– Carpet replaced
– Replaced garbage disposal
– Replaced vanities in both upstairs and downstairs bathrooms
– Refrigerator conveys with house